About Me

My photo
Starting from a young age I have always loved clothes. My mum would put me in one set of clothes in the morning and by the evening I would have changed at least 5 times. My sisters would moan and carry on but it was important that I had a different look all the time. I would always make sure my church outfit was accessorised and my shoes shined. My passion has developed and since opening my dressmaking business I have a sweet spot for amazing fabrics. I hope to pass the tradition on to my own little sweetheart one day!

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Project #3 finished from my Dressmaking classes

Today I finally finished the bais binding on my frill vest. I had been working on this all month at my Dressmaking classes that I have been taking in my local area. Initially I thought that the frill was too gathered but I think its ok now. I have some images that you may want to check out but my computer is have a little melt down, I will post soon. The inside is fully lined with a textured silky red & black fabric. Will definately be wearing this one with great pride. Starting my first shirt on Thursday night class so with the drafted pattern complete and the fabric ready to go, should be interesting to see the outcome. I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment