About Me

My photo
Starting from a young age I have always loved clothes. My mum would put me in one set of clothes in the morning and by the evening I would have changed at least 5 times. My sisters would moan and carry on but it was important that I had a different look all the time. I would always make sure my church outfit was accessorised and my shoes shined. My passion has developed and since opening my dressmaking business I have a sweet spot for amazing fabrics. I hope to pass the tradition on to my own little sweetheart one day!

Friday, May 28, 2010

Gorgeous inspiration for the weekend


Today I have been wedding magazine crazy. There just seems to be something about weddings and the happiness that surrounds them. After dropping by the brides place on Sunday I could not get over how exciting I felt on my own wedding day. It just seems to be one time in your life that your a princess and feel so important. I have posted this image from the current Cosmo Bride Magazine that just seems to reflect how I am feeling right now. I love the sunlight in behind her and the umberella that she is holding is exactly the same as the one I had on my wedding day. So I suppose there is some connection. Enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment