About Me

My photo
Starting from a young age I have always loved clothes. My mum would put me in one set of clothes in the morning and by the evening I would have changed at least 5 times. My sisters would moan and carry on but it was important that I had a different look all the time. I would always make sure my church outfit was accessorised and my shoes shined. My passion has developed and since opening my dressmaking business I have a sweet spot for amazing fabrics. I hope to pass the tradition on to my own little sweetheart one day!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Bridesmaids almost complete

I have been madly hand sewing 3 adorable Bridesmaids for the weekend. I feel like an amazing journey has come to an end as this bridal party would have to be the most adorable group of family and friends. I had the pleasure of taking a trip to Sydney with my sewing machine in hand for a day of sewing and making the final bridesmaid. She and her family were so hospitable of which I truely thanked. With an 8 month baby and manovering around the large tummy, I was able to still make her look as adorable as the other 2.

Now on Sunday, I get to see the final results of this 6 month stint and see the happy married couple commit. Thank you to all and you know who you are! Looking forward to the next client.

No comments:

Post a Comment