About Me

My photo
Starting from a young age I have always loved clothes. My mum would put me in one set of clothes in the morning and by the evening I would have changed at least 5 times. My sisters would moan and carry on but it was important that I had a different look all the time. I would always make sure my church outfit was accessorised and my shoes shined. My passion has developed and since opening my dressmaking business I have a sweet spot for amazing fabrics. I hope to pass the tradition on to my own little sweetheart one day!

Sunday, October 9, 2011

New Inspiration for the Summer


Hi Bloggers!
So summer is around the corner here in OZ and living in the land of sun (QLD) I am really starting to get excited! Just finished a particular project for my hairdresser here in Brisbane. Was great to expand my skills and make something different for once rather than skirts, dresses and clothing for myself. They are called Nappy Covers. I think these are just so cute and adorable. They cover a baby's nappy and gives the nappy a whole lot more class rather than just a big white bottom. Especially great for little girls with dresses or skirts, active little people deserve active and adorable clothing. This has now sparked some interest in baby and children's clothing so I may just make a whole bunch more and put up on MadeIt or Etsy sometime soon. Please contact me if you are intersted as I can customize to your needs. Could see these on young children for a christening or wedding event..hmm can not wait to have kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment