About Me

My photo
Starting from a young age I have always loved clothes. My mum would put me in one set of clothes in the morning and by the evening I would have changed at least 5 times. My sisters would moan and carry on but it was important that I had a different look all the time. I would always make sure my church outfit was accessorised and my shoes shined. My passion has developed and since opening my dressmaking business I have a sweet spot for amazing fabrics. I hope to pass the tradition on to my own little sweetheart one day!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Kids Sewing Classes- Nth Brisbane



Well, I have had this crazy idea to pass on my sewing techniques to the young. These days so many mums don't have the time or maybe even the ability to pass on simple sewing skills to there kids. That is what Im here for! I don't have a start date at this stage, as I am basing this on the popularity and requests that I receive from my advertising. My thoughts so far would be as follows:

Location: North Brisbane area near Northlakes
Time: Saturday or Sunday from 2-4pm
Cost: Approx $35 including some materials and afternoon tea
Class size: 10 Maximum
Projects Include: Bean bags, soft toys, bunting flags, draw string bags, aline skirts or shorts for the boys.

So I would love to help all you gorgeous little gals or guys with such a helpful skill in life. Please contact me as soon as possible so I can arrange and get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment