About Me

My photo
Starting from a young age I have always loved clothes. My mum would put me in one set of clothes in the morning and by the evening I would have changed at least 5 times. My sisters would moan and carry on but it was important that I had a different look all the time. I would always make sure my church outfit was accessorised and my shoes shined. My passion has developed and since opening my dressmaking business I have a sweet spot for amazing fabrics. I hope to pass the tradition on to my own little sweetheart one day!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Black Mesh dress overlay for Inspiration


I stumbled across this gorgeous little dress thinking it would be some great inspiration for an engagment party I have in September. The colour combination is gorgeous and the wearing ease would be great. Do hope you like?

2 comments:

  1. What a stunning dress!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks would like to make my own version sometime soon...maybe the races?

    ReplyDelete