About Me

My photo
Starting from a young age I have always loved clothes. My mum would put me in one set of clothes in the morning and by the evening I would have changed at least 5 times. My sisters would moan and carry on but it was important that I had a different look all the time. I would always make sure my church outfit was accessorised and my shoes shined. My passion has developed and since opening my dressmaking business I have a sweet spot for amazing fabrics. I hope to pass the tradition on to my own little sweetheart one day!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Gorgeous party food




Over the past 2 weekends I have been indulging in kids party food for my niece and nephews birthdays. So I have been on blogs and websites trying to find different ideas for food to help out. I have come across these amazing cakes and just had to post them for my sisters and my followers. They are just way to cute to dive into!! Special mention for the images to Rock the Aisle blog and Cake Face Designs.

1 comment:

  1. Hello there! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
    Anyways, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back frequently!
    my webpage > roasted meals

    ReplyDelete