About Me

My photo
Starting from a young age I have always loved clothes. My mum would put me in one set of clothes in the morning and by the evening I would have changed at least 5 times. My sisters would moan and carry on but it was important that I had a different look all the time. I would always make sure my church outfit was accessorised and my shoes shined. My passion has developed and since opening my dressmaking business I have a sweet spot for amazing fabrics. I hope to pass the tradition on to my own little sweetheart one day!

Friday, April 27, 2012

Collette Dinnagin new collections


Dinnigan...you have done it again.  Please if you have the time, check out her brand new range of bridal and evening wear.  The laces are just to dye for and the designs are just outstanding! Proud that she' Australian!!

No comments:

Post a Comment