About Me

My photo
Starting from a young age I have always loved clothes. My mum would put me in one set of clothes in the morning and by the evening I would have changed at least 5 times. My sisters would moan and carry on but it was important that I had a different look all the time. I would always make sure my church outfit was accessorised and my shoes shined. My passion has developed and since opening my dressmaking business I have a sweet spot for amazing fabrics. I hope to pass the tradition on to my own little sweetheart one day!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Long Weekend Retreat not to forget

I loooove long weekends. This has been one of the most relaxing and memorable weekends with my husband. Wining, dining and relaxing on the Mornington Penninsula has to be one of the best past times. Most of all staying in luxury accommodation over looking the bay lights of Melbourne. I had some truely momorable moments of which the food at Crittendan's Winery is still the best to date. Check out this image of our dessert to say the least, truely amazing!! Poached pear with home churned vanilla ice cream and brandy snap wafers. Also 3 gelati choices with tiny waffle cones all home made and very delic!

The fresh air and rolling country sides in the back areas of the Penninsula including Merricks Corner Store could not be missed. The snuggly wood fire crackling and the smell of fresh coffee on this cold day was so unique.

Time flys by so quickly and life is so precious. I have been way to buzy to just STOP and spend quality time with my husband Brad. I highly recommend time out like this when life just gets way too busy. A weekend not to forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment